Monday 20 February 2012

My View 52 Week 8

Week 8 View 52

Well bit of a dilemma this week had an idea for a rose shot however a fantastic version from another member had already been uploaded this weekend so decided to shoot it anyhow however during the shoot I had another idea.

My little boy was sat by my side as he always is when I shoot even when I am doing smoke bless him. So I came up with a plan well not so much a plan but an idea so I bent down and picked him up which he wasn’t too impressed with especially as mum tells him off if he jumps on the table. I put him on my kitchen table but he wouldn’t stay there unless he knew the rewards were hanging around. Sadly he was a little camera shy every shot he seemed to move his head to the side keeping one eye on me at all times not the shot I wanted so I kept going and this was the only shot I got him face on. He didn’t seem to like having a doggie portrait but I will try this again they say collies are intelligent well he is a collie cross but he is a disgrace to his race he is a dumb dog you put a light on the wall and he will stare at if for hours if you didn’t turn it off.

I did shoot the rose too which I will attach underneath but this is my shot for this week as it’s a nice fun shot and hopefully I will get to try this out again with a little more eye contact with me and the camera.



And here is the Rose shot from today


Thank You For Reading
James

No comments:

Post a Comment