Monday 25 February 2013

Catching Up With Lost Time

Well you may have noticed it has been sometime since my last post but I have really been up to my eyeballs with working and photography projects I have not managed to keep this blog upto date. But hopefully I can get it back on track.

I fell behind with updating here on around week 21 of my view 52 project but I am happy to say that I did manage to complete the challenge and am doing it again this year just to keep me shooting. It was also a great honour to find out that one of my images won photograph of the year for the group which was a great honour as there was some seriously stunning images to choose from.

This year I hope to continue with my smoke photography but I am also looking forward to getting my lens around more landscape shots as I don't take as many as I would like too. Here is a few samples of a trip out I had the other day to Raglan Castle









Thanks for viewing
James

No comments:

Post a Comment