Tuesday 3 January 2012

The Start Of View 52 (week 1)


Ok so this is my shot for week 1 of View 52 take one image per week for 52 weeks

Well as most of you know smoke has kind of become my guilty pleasure. But this shot has a far deeper meaning to me in 2011 sadly I watched my whole life turn upside down after losing my business. So basically to me the smoke represents my business going up in smoke and the hand representing clinging onto hope however I vowed to myself for my families sake to turn this bad situation around. So now the image represents the fact I have many opportunities now to start a new life and the smoke represents these opportunities and the hand represents the fact my destiny is now back in my own hands.

So it has kind of a double meaning to me

I don't take many that I have and emotional attachment too I know the hand is not 100% perfect regarding lighting but its an image I will never forget as I have a tie to this one and its meaning.

Thanks For Viewing
James

If you would like to follow View 52 or join in just follow the link



No comments:

Post a Comment