Tuesday 31 January 2012

Week 5 View 52

Week 5 View 52
Ok I am back burns have healed and my pride has been restored from last week’s disasters.

I had an idea of doing a fruit face this week but for some reason the banana would not play ball however now I have the shots I don’t think the banana was needed. This was just a simple fun shot I was not looking for any reason behind it other than the fact I love shooting smoke. But as always I have to look into the photo to try and come up with a name because I love to give the shot a name to help the viewers see what I see and this shot reminded me of the old fairytale story of Snow White. The central part of the smoke reminded me of the mirror from that fairytale and the witches famous saying “Mirror, Mirror On The Wall Who’s The Fairest Of Them All” and as you can see my fruit face is hardly the most attractive, look how big the nostrils appear in the cherry ;0).

As I say this was just for fun this week as I have more pressing issues to focus my attention on as I have my first interview in 16 years tomorrow and have got to look the company history up. I hope you are still as interested in looking at these creations as I am of taking them.

This weeks submission above "Mirror, Mirror On The Wall" 




Thanks For Reading
James

No comments:

Post a Comment