Thursday 19 January 2012

Week 3 View 52

Ok here is my submission for week 3 View 52 take one shot per week for a year


I am trying my hardest to keep to one subject for View 52, I know at some stage I will come unstuck and have to change direction. But for me I find I learn more if I keep to a subject. The old saying comes to mind "Jack Of All Trades, But Master Of Nothing" so for this year I have decided maybe not to become a master but more competent with my camera by shooting things I enjoy.

Today I took a series of shots of an apple with smoke but after viewing and viewing all my shots I decided this was the one I was most happy with, and the one I could relate too. After viewing and viewing I found something close to my heart and I am sure other parents will relate. I found that unconditional love we have for our children and if you look at the image you will see the heart (the apple) and if you look up you will see what looks like the back of a child's head emerging from the apple with its arms spread wide looking for the comfort/protection only a parent could offer its a simple reminder how precious life is.

These are a few other image I took of the apple you will find more on my flickr stream




Thanks for viewing
James

No comments:

Post a Comment